Back & Neck Pain
What is Back and Neck Pain
Back and Neck Pain is characterized as pain that is centered in any part of the back, as well as the neck. These areas of the body are extremely vulnerable and sensitive, making them some of the more painful areas to have pain. Back and neck pain have many causes which include: improper lifting of heavy objects, bad posture, sports injuries, and being overweight. The best way to deal with this pain is to take care of the problems right away. The longer you let the pain in your back and neck pain linger, the worse it will become.
What are the Symptoms of Back & Neck Pain?
Common symptoms of back and neck pain are:
- Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your back and neck
- Sharp, localized pain in the spine area
- Chronic ache in the back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calf and toes
Get emergency medical care if you have:
- Pain located in your upper back, because this can be a sign of a heart attack and other life-threatening conditions.
What are the Treatments for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Our pain management doctors will use the best treatment to relieve your pain — so you can stop hurting and get back to your normal lifestyle.
Treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome available at the Interventional Pain Management Center are:
Schedule a Consultation Today!
We will call to confirm your appointment within 24 hours.
Convenience is Key
New Jersey & New York City
With locations throughout New Jersey & New York City, you’re always down the street from us.
7 Days A Week
Our goal is to make this experience as convenient as possible for you. Another reason why we have availabilities 7 days a week.
If you don’t have transportation or can’t drive due to an injury, don’t worry, we’ll pick you up!